Journey, a hot new startup in the identity management and verified identity space, is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team to help accelerate the deployment of the next generation identity technology.
Our Identity As A Service software company needs the skills and expertise of an experienced Sales Engineer. We are initially engaging with both partners and customers to integrate our technology with both the mobile world and the contact center world to bridge verified identity between the two domains.
Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers and go to market partners by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, and supporting the integration and deployment of our products.
- Identify current and future customer/partner requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and partners in a position to understand their deployment environments. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Work with sales to establish new accounts and partnerships by identifying potential customers/partners; planning and organizing sales calls.
- Feed back to engineering and product management product and SDK improvements by analyzing applications in customer environment and understanding their deployment paradigms.
- Gain customer acceptance through implementation support and POC execution
- Develops customer/partner staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Act as a bridge between Journey engineering and the customer/partner engineering teams
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation